Sunday, May 27, 2007

A New Blog & Pictures

I have a new blog! This blog will continue as is, so don't panic my friends :) I've started a new blog that will be private, and I'm hoping it will be an outlet for me to discuss things in a public forum (which means I want lots of readers and lots of comments) but in a more anonymous way (which means that I don't want people I know in "real life" on there!). If you would like to be invited to this blog, please e-mail me. If you've never met me in person, you are definitely in. . . If you have met me, you may not make the cut ;)

Here are some long overdue pictures of the kiddos. They are doing great. Brayden is having a blast playing outside everyday, and Parker G is growing, growing, growing!!! For the past 2 nights, she has slept from 9 pm - 6 am, and she is on target to do so again (so far). What an angel baby we have!!!

I love to throw rocks!!!
Sitting pretty :)
Between those eyelashes & those lips, he really is something to look at :) We had another road trip today, and PG was not happy about it!!!

9 comments:

Jennifer said...

I am cracking up - first - I LOVE THAT little seat PG is sitting in! Hilarious. But I adore the one of her screaming. Your girl has an opinion - and I'm glad she's not afraid to show it. ;)
You are so right - those eyelashes and lips will get him lots of "pardons" in his life!

THEY ARE ADORABLE!!!

HollyGee said...

I know I have your email but since I didn't save it with a quick name I don't know which one it is...please invite me:)

They always say that the bigger babies sleep better:)

Tracy said...

Hope sweet little Parker keeps on sleeping well! I love those bumbo )sp?) seats. I didn't have one for any of my kids, but I think they are so cute!

Brayden is such a typical boy! And those lashes & lips ... he'll have his pick of the girls when he gets older ... not to mention that manly scar! Chicks dig scars, Brayden :)!

Shelby said...

They are gorgeous!!! She certainly was not happy about that roadtrip!.
I need an invite too!!. I 'm looking for your email- I know I have it- I think!

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

Please invite me!!! Love the pictures. You have 2 adorable kids.

Tami said...

The pictures of the kids are adorable...especially the one of PG in the seat! :) Too cute!
I would love to be invited to your new blog.

Hamda said...

oahello
this is the first time i comment even though i have been reading your blog for a while
you are so lucky you have the cutest kids i love braydens eyes and parkers cheecks
I would love to be invited to your blog
my email is
hamda.althani.8@gmail.com

Katie said...

i would like to be added to your new blog :)

Carrie, Rich and the Kids said...

Brayden looks so grown up here and PG is just adorable, even if she isn't loving the road trip! Isn't the bumbo seat the greatest!

I will e-mail you to be part of your new blog!