Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day!!!!

I just had to share this -- a mother spoke today in church, and she really touched me. She is a bio mom, an adoptive mom, and a foster mom, so she's definitely got some insight into motherhood. She spoke about her children's birth mothers and how adoption is a gift from God. She put into words something that I have felt so deeply but never been able to verbalize . . . "from His arms, through their arms, into my arms."

Oh, yeah, I definitely lost it at that point!!!! Then I saw Julia's montage tonight, and I lost it again!!!! It's been a Happy, EMOTIONAL Mother's Day :)

6 comments:

Tabitha said...

I can't believe we missed you guys again - we went to the late service today after going to the early service a few times. I have to see this beautiful baby IRL!!

Someone that was checking out Adelyn's outfit today told me that Addy's headband looked like the one Parker was wearing today. :)

I love the most recent pics that you posted. The trampoline looks like a blast and Parker looks so alert. She's already changed so much. Isn't amazing to compare recent pictures to the ones from when she was a few weeks old. I know Adelyn looks like a completely different baby.

Anonymous said...

kRYSTAL. DID YOU RECEIVE THE PICINIC INFO. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT IT THIS YEAR? ARE YOU PLANNING ON GOING TO THE FRIDAY NIGHT EVENT. I NEED TO MAKE RESERVATIONS. LET ME KNOW.

Katie said...

I do the same thing -- blogger stalking !! LOL !! Have a great day !!!

Crystal said...

Krystal--HAPPY BELATED MOTHER'S DAY!!!! Can I just tell you how sweet and beautiful both of your babies are!!!! Whenever I see Parker I just get full of baby love and my arms ache to hold that sweet baby girl!!! And Brayden well he and Caleb could really have some fun!!!! He is a dollbaby!!! I was catching up and how are you doing? Are you back to work? I will say some prayers for you to have the easiest and smoothest transition!!--hey hey Thank you for your comment--where do the days go? I am going to try to be a better blogger!!! :O) hugs to you and those two beauties!!!!

Anonymous said...

Glad you had such a wonderful Mother's Day - it really sounds like a special one. :)

Mackenzie's Forever Family said...

That's beautiful...She spoke with wisdom.

Megan