Sorry I've not been keeping up the blog very well, but I have been busy. We were paperchasing up until last week, now we are trying get to some stuff ready for e-bay, and I've been busy at work so I'm having to work at home. I am planning to post some more info about the adoption and about our fundraising plans, but I'm not ready yet. We knew that we may get a referral pretty quickly, but we weren't expecting it this soon! Here are some pics from the past couple of weeks --

He is shaking with excitement :) 
Parker Gab has really beautiful eyes, but they are so hard to photograph!!!
Brayden Boy likes to wake up his baby sister on Saturday mornings. If you will look closely, you can see the PG has wet the bed - she soaks through her diaper EVERY night! Finally, I have evidence that my son smiles :) He's about to pelt me with this ball, otherwise he wouldn't have smiled for the camera!
Another attempt at the baby blues - still got some red eye!
P-Gab is a little scared here. . . I can't blame her. We never know if he's going to kiss her or try to poke her eyes out!!! But most of the time, he is just looking for kisses :)
This is one sweet, happy baby girl :)Check out this nice physique -- can you tell me where to find the weight room?
And here is another nice physique :) Parker G is a super strong girl!

15 comments:
Madisyn wets through her diapers almost every nite also...SO annoying!!!
Great post - I love all the pics! Parker's hair is really growing! I have to give it up for Pampers swaddlers - sometimes the diaper is pretty heavy in the morning, but it has never soaked through to her sleeper or the bed. We started buying Pampers Cruisers a few weeks ago and so far they've been great too. Get some rest!
Congratulations on Elviz's referral!!! He is a handsome little guy:) I can't wait to follow along with your new journey!!!
Love - love - love the pics!! Parker is just too beautiful - love those eyes. The picture of her in the bumbo is too hilarious! Glad Brayden's medical stuff is turning out good!
Your children are precious! Thank you for your prayers-- I truly need them-- we are in hard times right now- but trusting that God will show Himself faithful! E-mail me so I can give you my number or get yours so we can talk!
asalemi@cox.net
Amanda
Brayden Boy needs to splash his way down here to teach Luke how to be a good Big Bro! And Parker can teach Sarah (fka Addisyn) how to be an addorable baby girl :)
Thanks for the Shout Out! I think that I am still in shock that it has actually happened!
I love the picture show! Glad that Brayden is doing well!!!
Love,
Karen
Love the photos - they are beautiful
PG is sooooooooooooooooooo beautiful - OMG Krystal - GERBER Baby look out:)Luvin the Bray pool pics - your family is gorgeous!
JUlia
Great news about Brayden's medical!!! Love the first pic in the pool. Love those baby blues!!
Lovin' the pics of PG's eyes... what a beautiful little girl. Bray in the water is cute. Breahna doesn't really splash like that yet but I expect it very soon!!
Krystal--I am loving these pics!!!! You know I am not quite sure how to get the red eye out! I think it is something on our camera --I don't know I will ask hubby for you!!!
Parker has the most beautiful blue eyes and I did not see a speck of red!!! :O) She really is sooo beautiful Krystal!!!!!!!!!!
I have to tell you --I was cracking up of the picture of Brayden with Parker and her eyes so big!!! I was in the grocery store the other day and my Caleb would not leave poor Sophie alone.--He just kept kissing her, tickling her, you name it he was doing it!!! Well a mom came up to me with a little baby boy and a six year old girl. She said she also had a three year old that was with his daddy. She said he will not leave his baby brother alone!!! She also said she was glad to know she wasn't the only mom experiencing this!!! :O) I like to think it is because he loves her soo much!!!! ;o)
That smile is the best! Parker is gorgeous - how do you have any money with such a pretty girl - I would be broke on clothes for her.
These pictures are precious... but your babies are so much more beautiful in REAL LIFE!!!!!
These are the cutest pictures ever!
Thanks for sharing Crystal--you made my day!
Post a Comment