Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Father's Day!!!!

Happy Father's Day :) If I haven't mentioned it before, my husband is an AMAZING father. I mean, AMAZING people! And the people who have seen him with our kiddos can attest to that!

Happy Father's Day, Daddy. We love you so much!

5 comments:

JuJu - said...

Happy Father's Day to a dad that is a great one - that is obvious by how happy those kids are :)

Your kids are so beautiful!!

I hope I get to met you guys one day:)

JUlia:)

Tabitha said...

Happy Father's Day Michael!! I hope you made it to church this morning - I'd hate for you to miss out on the little tool kit!! Sweet pic of the kiddos!

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

Those 2 are so adorable. I bet they have one proud daddy.

Anonymous said...

Happy belated Father's Day to dad and those kids are adorable. :)

I am the Clay said...

krystal,

Parker and Brayden are precious!!!! You are blessed with beautiful children..... can't wait to see photos of your newest guatemalan blessing...... do you have any to share??!

Good to have you the guat adopt list again.:)

Blessings,
gloria