I'm am working on a new montage, but I'm not sure when it will be complete . . . I'm pretty sure you guys are gonna like it though!!! Hopefully, the big reveal will be soon :) While working on it, I realized that we have very few pictures of our family together! So, I've been making a conscious effort to get some, and here is a pic of us from today. Sure the picture would be better if Brayden were smiling, but this is the only shot that we got where he wasn't trying to whack Parker, so we'll take it!

19 comments:
That is an awesome picture! I love it... and just so you know... you're lucky to ever get one with everyone paying attention, smiling and all eyes open. We NEVER get those shots... EVER. Someone is always pushing, pulling, hitting, laughing... Just wait until they are BOTH old enough to be so active.
Love,
Jen
Ah, brotherly love. :) It's a super cute picture. Such a great family.
Can't wait to see the montage. I'll have kleenex handy!! :)
Love the picture!! At least Brayden is looking at the camera!! :)
Beautiful family photo! Have a wonderful Sunday.
Blessings,
Gina, Mommy to Lucas
Awesome picture! Parker is going to learn to be tough at an early age, so she can bop Bray-Boy right back!!!!! I will be looking forward to the montage!
Hugs!
Karen
What a great picture!
very nice family pic :)
Beautiful family :). Very nice photo.
That's the truth for us too - lot's of Evan pic's and some of me and him or Evan and his Daddy but not many of all of us. I can't wait for the montage.
Bring it on baby:)
What a gorgeous group of folks:) You guys are so blessed -
JUlia:)
Very nice pic of "the fam". It is hard to get family pics. Most digital cameras have timers and all, but I've never gone to the trouble to use ours. I can't wait for the montage!!
I love the photos. Usually there is nobody to take one and that is why we don't have any. We are going on a cruise this September and I can't wait to get family photos!
Thanks for sharing!
Great family photo.
I love this photo!!!! You guys are so beautiful!!! I am cracking up about Brayden too too cute!!! :O)
Great family picture!
Beautiful family. Looking forward to the big reveal.
megan
What a beautiful photo! :)
Awww yall are a beautiful family! Congrats on the addition! LOL, I guess I've been away longer than I realized!
Post a Comment