Look at the sticks in his hands -- it looks like we've got another "all-boy" boy! Together, Elviz & Brayden, will have the sticks and stones to break . . . well, lots of things!
He looks so handsome with his haircut!
Just look at those lips! He is gorgeous!
How in the world I could end up with another child THIS beautiful, I will never know. . .

10 comments:
Elviz is just SO beautiful!! He will fit in just perfectly in your family.
He is so adorable!!!
Krystal and Michael -
HE IS BEAUTIFUL!!! You are right... I cann't get the montage to play. Why is that...? Am I just clueless? You have such a beautiful family - and we are so honored to be able to share another journey with you!
SO handsome! Brayden and Elviz will fight the boys off of Parker for you and Michael! I am thrilled for you guys!!
Elviz is precious! Glad to see you will be adding ot your family. I will pray all goes smoothly for you and that he is home quickly.
Amanda
Krystal, He is so handsome. In some ways he looks like Brayden. Those chocolate eyes melt you in a second. Brayden will love having a big brother to play with and keep up with.
We are so happy for you and will keep you close in our thoughts and prayers for a fast process to get him home quickly.
He is absolutely gorgeous! I want to pinch those cheeks!!!
Love him, love him, love him. He is so handsome, and looks do sweet!
Suzanne
He is sooo handsome!!! This is such exciting news for your whole family.
I'm praying your process is a speedy one.
Cathie
Proud Mama of Caden Paul Oswaldo.
(I was on vacation for 11 days and just yesterday was thinking to myself I wonder why Krystal was researching agencies, got my answer)
Oh, krystal!! Elviz is precious!! What a cutie, and he looks very healthy! What hogar/orphanage is he living in or is he in private foster care? Are you working thru the same agency again or did you choose a new one?
I would love to hear the story of "how" you found him and what led you to adopt again.:)
I hope and pray the process to bring him home is a JOY filled one!
gloria
http://www.homesteadblogger.com/ourfamilyjourney/
Post a Comment