Saturday, June 30, 2007

Pictures of Gerson

The biggest big brother deserves his own post, too!!! I still cannot believe that we get to adopt Gerson - I am soooooo excited :) Gerson is reported to be a very sweet boy (this shows in his pictures) and very protective of his baby brother -- oh, how that melts my heart!

Isn't this the sweetest smile you've ever seen on a boy???
Hangin' out with friends at the playground :)
The face of an angel . . .
How in the world I could end up with yet ANOTHER child this beautiful, I will never know. . .

9 comments:

jajbs said...

Kraystal,
He and his brother just melt my heart-- GOd will see you through this journey and oh, how sweet it will be when they are finally home!

I am praying for you and I may be going for a visit in July-- I would be happy to take pics for you. Let me know!

Amanda

Tabitha said...

He does look like a little angel! It is so great that he'll get to keep looking out for Elviz - and he'll Brayden and Parker to look out for too. Sounds like one busy big brother!

Candy said...

He is SO STINKIN CUTE...He melts my heart too...Girl I am going tohave to call you when I get home from TX...I want to know about your toddler adoption...because I am thinking aobut adopting a toddler next time...Hugs Candy and Kya Blu

Shelby said...

What a handsome little man. He will have his hands full with both little brothers and a little sister.... I bet he is up to tht challenge.
Comgrats again...

Corey said...

Your house is FULL of testosterone!!! I LOVE all the kids :) I am so glad you can adopt both :)

Katie said...

They are both so beautiful .... It makes me cry to think of how blessed they are to get a family like yours !!!

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

He is so adorable. I know you must be floating on cloud nine!!!

Carrie, Rich and the Kids said...

You are right, he does deserve his own post. They are both such adorable boys and do seem very sweet.

I am so happy for you.

Anonymous said...

Krystal,

Those eyes!! They are so beautiful! Also those lips--I would kill for those! I just wanna reach through the screen and hug him myself.

Angie