Friday, October 19, 2007

200th Post & FFF #7

And we are celebrating!!!!! No, not over this silly blog, but because we are out of Family Court! We should be entering PGN soon, and it would be nice to get out soon! The time frame for this step varies greatly, but we are expecting the blessing!

OK, while we are talking about PGN, let me draw your attention to a very special girl - Sweet Sara. Sara's pics are my Favorite Foto Friday #7 :)

You may remember that Sara loved on my little Elviz when we got back to the hogar. She was so happy to see him, and she took good care of him. Well, Sara is a doll baby who just turned 8 years old, and it just so happens that she is being adopted by one of our favorite families! Sara's story is what led us to Gerson and Elviz, so this little girl holds a special place in our hearts. There were a group of girls at the hogar who were close in age, and they are very good friends. Actually, when we were there, Sara introduced me to 2 of her friends. . . she said (in Spanish, of course), "This is I. I is my family. This is K. K is my family." The first day that we were there, one of Sara's best friends (I) left forever. Last week, another friend (K) went home. Next week, the last girl that is Sara's age will go home with her family. While I am thrilled for these children and their families, my heart is breaking for Sweet Sara. As of next week, she will be the oldest child at the hogar by at least a couple of years. Sara's case is currently in PGN, and it has been kicked-out a few times. The case was just re-submitted, and we are praying that this time she will get OUT! This girl has a wonderful family waiting for her, and she needs to come home :) Please pray that Sara's case gets PGN approval very soon!!!

This pic is from last week -- and I was so thrilled to see that Sweet Sara is still looking over my little Elviz!!!

12 comments:

Kim said...

Congrats on getting out of FC...you have to get into PGN to be able to get out. :)

Jennifer said...

Ohhhhh. You are making me cry! Thank you for loving our girl just as much as we do! How very sweet that your 200th was about Sweet Sara!!!

You just cannot imagine how excited we are that you are OUT OF FC... didn't even know we were IN! I have a good feeling about those BOYS!!!!!

We are so very blessed to hve you all i our lives! God is so good!!

JuJu - said...

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

so happy to hear you are OUT of FC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

come on PGN and come on OUT!

Love to you and yours:)

JUlia;)

Sarah said...

Krystal: Congrats on your FC out and I hope you are IN PGN very soon! Sara is a beautiful girl and I look forward to seeing her happy face when she hears she is coming home too! What a sweet post!

Sarah and Sophie~Bug

Our Family of 5 said...

Congrats on your FC Out! Sara is beautiful!

Hugs,
Lisa & Sophia
http://our-journey-for-sophia.blogspot.com/

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

Those pics are so sweet. I met Sara and her adorable family on my pick up trip. They were Maya's first babysitters.

Tabitha said...

Sara is a beautiful girl, and she looks so sweet! Congrats on the progress on your case. I'm praying that the boys get to come home soon.

jajbs said...

Congratulations! THings are moving quickly and those precious boys should be home soon!

Sara has been on my heart since Jane told me the situation. We pray for her nightly and now know how to be more specific with her case! Thanks, Krystal!

Oh, and I will be sure to get pics of the boys and Sara when we go pick up in about a week or so!!!

amanda

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness she is so beautiful!!!!!!!! Congratulations on your FC OUT!

Sig said...

COngratulaitons to youa nd Sara really is so very sweet.

veggiemom said...

Congrats on FC.
My fingers will be crossed for Sara to get out of PGN very soon.
Love the pics!

Anonymous said...

Woohoo! On the progress - we are rooting and praying for you all! I sure love the photos as always