I have so many pics of my babies at home that have not made it on the blog! Here are a few of my favs over the past couple of weeks:
Baby Parker getting a little lovin' from Brother.
Parker is still figuring out all the mechanics of crawling. As you can see, she has her own techniques.

Approximately 60 seconds after this picture was taken, there was a little issue with sharing the Diego tray.

Parental police had to respond to an emergency wailing from the Angel Baby. Upon arrival, it was determined that an altercation had taken place and that AB had sustained minor injuries. The suspect was taken into custody and detained in the Time Out Spot while an investigation ensued. The wails of AB, along with images of the forehead contusion shown below, were entered into evidence, and probable cause was established. The suspect, one Brayden Mynor, was interrogated and lectured. Upon entering a guilty plea and an "I'm Sorry" sign, he was released with a sentencing that all hard-covered Diego literature would be removed from the scene of the crime. 

Brayden was so nice that he dumped out all of the puffs so that he and his sister could enjoy them together. Notice that Parker G has 2 fist fulls headed toward her mouth - the girl likes puffs.
Enjoying some cheese with cousin T. Brayden has a serious cheese habit.
This is one good looking boy!
And this is one hilarious picture of a good looking girl!!!!

7 comments:
SO PRECIOUS!!!
I wonder what Parker is saying in that last one... "Hey now... you listen here..."
She's going to be walking before you know it - and then we'll see who has the boo-boos on their head...Brayden better take cover.
I'm so glad you were able to find the suspect - but I'm sure that it was hard to punish his as he is so cute.
You do realize that our houses look exactly the same. We have the same zebra, the same toy holder, and we also usually have books everywhere. I love it!!!!
Those are some adorable pictures. The police report was hilarious! : ) Thanks for sharing!
Beautiful - your family always makes me smile:)
You always have such sweet precious photos :) I loved your Parental Police Report - cracked me up. :)
I laughed out loud on that last picture. Too cute! Such great kids-even when they're beating each other up over Diego ;)
My BrayCat would never do such a thing! I still believe in his innocence! I love these little baby dolls!
Post a Comment