I know, another fundraising post - yuck! So why am I posting about this??? Because I believe that God led us to these boys, and I believe that He will provide the funds that we need!!!!
Jesus replied, “I tell you the truth, if you have faith and do not doubt, not only can you do what was done to the fig tree, but also you can say to this mountain, ‘Go, throw yourself into the sea,’ and it will be done. If you believe, you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer.” Matthew 21:21-22
Knowing that some people would rather just make a donation to our adoption fund than participate in the various fundraising events, I have added a PayPal button on the blog! So, if you want to make a direct donation, you can use PayPal or you can e-mail me for our mailing address. Any amount is greatly appreciated!
If you need skincare products or cosmetics, a most wonderful and generous lady has offered to help me fundraise through her Mary Kay sales. Simply place your order online through the link on my blog and put "Krystal's Adoption" in the comments field.
There is one more upcoming event, and I need help! On **EDITED: DATE PENDING**, we will be having a Spaghetti Dinner and Silent Auction at our church fellowship hall. Want to help?
- You could donate some spaghetti, sauce, bread, dessert, or drinks.
- You could help cook, serve, or clean up.
- You could donate an item, a service, or a gift certificate to the Silent Auction.
- You could ask someone you know to join you at the Spaghetti Dinner!
Just send me an e-mail or give me a call if you would like to help :)
Also, a BIG fundraiser -- our house is for sale. If you know anyone in the Georgetown area who might be interested, please send them our way! 4 bdrm, 2.5 bath, full unfinished walk out basement, 2 car attached garage and 2+ car detached garage. I thought about posting it on here, but this is the internet and I have no idea who is reading this blog!!!!
Also, I sent off the application to Shaohannah's Hope for an adoption grant. Please pray that we will get this grant!
Tuesday, October 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
We will help with the Dinner. I'll email you and find out what we can do. :)
Girl - I will do all I can!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am hosting my sister-in-law's baby shower on that same day, so I won't be able to help you get ready that day. I do hope we can make it to dinner though, and we'll definitely donate some food and/or stuff for the auction. You'll have to let me know whether to bring just ingredients or food that is already prepared. Good luck!!
Wishing you the best of luck in your fund-raising, Krystal.
I'll be checking out this shopping thing for sure! Christmas is coming, you know!!
Krystal: We went with Shan. hope and received the grant. As you know, I can be persistant. I would call for a follow up in a few weeks.
Post a Comment