Saturday, January 19, 2008

Blog Shower for One of My Favorite Families!!!

It's not a baby shower - it's a blog shower!!! Some very cool bloggers are throwing a blog shower for a very special family, and I think it is just the greatest idea :)

This is Jenny & Matt with their baby girl, Eliana. They just received a referral for TWO MORE DAUGHTERS from Ethiopia!!!!

Here are a few of my favorite things about this family:

1) Eliana is a heart baby (she just had a PDA repaired by heart cath)

2) They are adopting sibs

3) Jenny was one of the first people to know about our plan to adopt again, and I was one of the first to know about their plan (hee hee)

4) They are just so cute and sweet :) :) :)

Please go to JuJu's blog to find out how you can participate in the blog shower, and please visit Jenny and Matt's blog to read about this super cool family!!!! Congrats Jenny, Matt, and Eliana - I cannot wait for those 2 beautiful daughters to join your family forever :)

3 comments:

Jenny and Matt said...

Thanks for the link and the sweet words, Krystal! You guys are the best!

Anonymous said...

Krystal

I have a new project that I would like to run by you. Can you call call me asap at 271-7840

Kelli said...

So glad that you had an awesome time in Guatemala. It is amazing how so many bloggers know each other. Hopefully one day we will know other bloggers as well. Sounds like an awesome idea for Jenny, Matt, Eliana, and their new daughters.