
Boys will be boys. Yes, I know this, but as a person who generally hates "outside" (sun, plants, insects, etc.), I will not always enjoy all of the things that my boys do! Gerson and Elviz dug up seeds and roots and spiderwebs and all kinds of things while they were playing outside. Jenn, being the oh-so-helpful gal that she is, pointed out a pile of rocks to the boys. So, they dug and dug and dug. They came running to me, talking a mile a minute . . . obviously forgetting that our communication is limited to a teeny tiny vocabulary of Spanish. I told them I didn't understand, but they just kept talking. So, I looked at Sara (quite the genius translator for an 8-year old!). . . before I could even ask, she looked at me and said, "Animales." Yes, boys will be boys, and this momma better start working on her love of nature. . .

5 comments:
I love that picture!! Yeah - I think you are going to have lots of adventures outside in your future!!
You are going to be one busy mama with three active boys at home!! I know you cannot wait!!!
I am not an outside mom type either... LOL!
Too cute!! Looks like there will be lots of outdoor exploring in their future!! :)
Robyn
P.S. I'm glad to see I'm not the only person who doesn't enjoy the outdoors. :)
OK... so sue me. We live on a farm... I'd rather be outside than anywhere else. Just ask my kids...
BUT... can I get a little SHOUT OUT ON THAT PHOTO??? Did you see how perfectly centered they are? And what a great background with all that green... and don't you just love photos of little kids from behind???
What a fun day that was....
I'm loving all these pictures! You and me both on the outside thing. Evan has as a baby just loved his Mama but, he is starting to really want him and his Daddy to do things - Daddy does fun things like dig for worms, touch fish, yuck.
Post a Comment