
Looking back at Momma b/c she knows she is not supposed to go into this tunnel. It is Brayden's tunnel, and *every* time that she goes in there, she ends up crying! He either crawls on top of her, or she tries to go through one of the sides. 

Playing all sweet and innocent with brother . . . 
Until he takes his eye off the breadstick!
Climbing stairs at super speed!
In the tunnel AGAIN
Here is what I get when I try to take a pic of the kiddos together -- Do you see her pulling his hair????
What? Me? No way, I'm a little angel -remember? 

18 comments:
Yeah, I don't believe it, she is an angel. :)
LOL!! Can't imagine a mean bone in her cute little body! She is just toughening herself up for three big brothers!!!
She will have to be one tough chica with 3 brothers.
that little chunk is like My baby Girl - only 99.9% Angel;)
Love those cheeks:):):)
Little Mean Bean is awfully cute, even if she is being a mean bean, she is forgiven. She will get away with a lot with 3 older brothers!!! The breadstick is a riot.
I especially love the 2nd pic in the tunnel with the fish lips :P. Cutie!
Well, at least she is cute while causing all that trouble :)
She is so adorable -- love her sneaky look !!
PG always cracks me up! It's about time she starts being mischevious. I was going to have to bring Adelyn over to corrupt her if she kept up her angelic ways.
People always tell me, Adelyn's such a good baby, and she is, but they only see calm Adelyn. At home, she's Rock Star Adelyn!!
mean bean? That sweet & beautiful little baby girl, LOL. I agree with others - she is getting ready to be the boss of all those boys!
She may be a mean bean, but she's a gorgeous mean bean :)
Suzanne
If you can't beat 'em, join 'em right Parkie??!! Parkie is the funniest girl I know!
There is that precious little baby girl! She is so adorable! Still, by far... I LOVE THE FISH FACE!!
You go, Parker!
She is a pretty cute little mean bean. I have been emailing Jennifer back and forth, but just realized that I hadn't thanked you for the pictures you took of Shiloh yet. I loved getting them!!! Thanks so much!!!
Hey YOUR TAGGED, check out my blog for the details.
I think PG would give Gia a run for her money...what a cutie.
Hi, sorry to bother, I have been reading your blog forever. Too interesting to stop! I was adopted from Latinamerica myself (Colombia), 27 years ago.
I have just started my own little blog and would like to welcome you there: writeabookwithme.blogspot.com
Please keep sharing you life and thougths, we need more people like you!
I hope that you don't mind but I tagged you!!! Go to my blog to read what to do.
She's definitely a cute "mean bean"!! There's nothing wrong with a girl who knows how to stand up for herself!! :)
Robyn
Post a Comment