Wednesday, January 16, 2008

A Few of My Pics

Yes, I am here visiting mis chulos :) Jenn has been so great about posting pics for everyone, but here are a few of my favorites that I wanted to share!

Climbing on the stairs at the hogarYou know I love sleep pictures :)Serious concentration while playing carrosWe visited with Corey & Sarah -- Congrats on going home today!!!One Happy Group :) :) :)One Half of Our Beautiful Blessings

15 comments:

Tabitha said...

So, that's where you've been! Seeing your adorable boys together makes me think Adelyn needs a sister or brother someday. :)

I'm so glad Sara gets to go home!

Jenny and Matt said...

Look at all those cute kids!
Hope you're having a great time!

Jennifer said...

Hola! WHAT ADORABLE CHILDREN! :) Thanks for including us on your adventure... this has been a trip that we will never forget. MUCH NEEDED and much appreciated!


(PS... It was my turn to clean up...THANK YOU.)

Jenn said...

So precious! I love the one of them sleeping! Hope you guys are having fun!

Tracy said...

Where have I been? I didn't realize you were going to visit the boys with Brayden! Wow, that must have been exciting! It's great to see your boys all together. I'm assuming you left PG at home?

Soltana said...

How cute are they!!

Kim said...

Yeah - I about flipped out when I saw the pictures on Jen's blog!! I'm so glad you guys were able to go back for a visit. But, I have to say, you didn't post my favorite picture. (the one with the three of you sleeping on the couch!!)

JuJu - said...

love it - I am so glad you are there with them:)

Shelby said...

Welcome Back- Missed you. They are gorgeous children. Hope you are having a wonderful trip.

Nikki said...

Hi everyone! I am just posting a little message on all the blogs I have designed letting you know that I am looking for ideas! As you know, I donate $5 of every blog to a Charity of the Month. Since you guys are what make Blogs for a Cause possible, I want your input for the future Charity of the Month for the months to come. Check out the first post on www.madebynikki.blogspot.com for full details. I can’t make any promises, of course, as I expect to get several suggestions, but I will definitely take everything into consideration! Please let me know of any ideas that you have of a group/person who needs monetary donations!
Thanks :)
Nikki


P.S.- Cute pictures!!

Sarah said...

I didn't want to ruin it here but, I had seen the pictures on Sara's family blog and I thought hmmmm.... sneaky sneaky! I was so glad for you that you had the opportunity to go with a friend and see your boys. Much needed smiles brought to my face with these pictures, especially after such a hard heart friend day. Love all the pic's - those boys are precious!

Kelli said...

Glad that you all are having a great time.

Anonymous said...

Love the photos -- the boys are beautiful!! They look very healthy and I know how very anxious you must be to get them home!!

I am praying for you & all waiting families .......

Gloria

Anonymous said...

So gald you are spending time with your boys. Have a great time!

Erica said...

It looks like you had a wonderful time with your boys and the other children. Elvis and Gerson really look so much alike. They're so cute!