Friday, February 08, 2008

FFF #21 - Messy Faces

Sarah's theme challenge this week is Messy Faces. As you can see, some children are messier than others :)

12 comments:

Sarah said...

You're quick!! What beautiful messy faces!!!

Tracy said...

Lovely pics! Your kids are very cute

Christina said...

Beautiful messy faces.

Anonymous said...

Jor says this is just another reason she and Brayden connect so well!

Katie said...

Love all the messy faces !!

Lori and Robby said...

What sweet little messy faces! And I love the pictures of Brayden with the bubbles.

Jenn said...

So cute!

Mandy said...

great fff!! Love all the messy faces!

Becca said...

Beautiful messy face!

Jennifer said...

OK - so those are some messy faces... I think Blogger is mesign with me... cause my little buddy Elviz is not showing up in these photos. Surely he is not the only NEAT eater you have??? I'm going to log back on and see where he is...

Kelli said...

Cute messy faces!!!

Robyn said...

Too cute!!

Robyn