Sunday, February 10, 2008

Forever Family Day!

Today is our Forever Family Day with Brayden!!! I cannot begin to describe how wonderful and amazing the past 2 years have been. I love this child so much, and we are truly blessed beyond measure!

Brayden Mynor Elias, today is the very special day that we celebrate having you in our lives! You are a precious gift from God and a dream come true. I certainly don't deserve you, but I am so, so thankful that I have you! I love you all the way, all the time, no matter what!

Happy Forever Family Day!!!

5 comments:

JuJu - said...

We celebrate this special day with you guys! Enjoy every second of it!

Sarah said...

Happy Forever Family Day!

Kelli said...

Happy forever family day!!!

Jennifer said...

Happy FFF day!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Happy Day!!!! Congratulations! Forever Family Day is one of my favorite days all year!!! :>)
stephanie