If he isn't the cutest little hopscotcher! He looks so much older in these pictures! I am praying him home, Krystal, and can't wait to meet all of you!
that is one hoppingly handsome dude:)
Hehe, and very cute hops at that :)NikkiP.S. Check out Blogs for a Cause for a blog giveaway!
HA HA! I was behind him all the time... how CUTE that he sticks his tongue out to concentrate!!!
Cute hops. He is quite good at that game! So handsome too!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
If he isn't the cutest little hopscotcher! He looks so much older in these pictures! I am praying him home, Krystal, and can't wait to meet all of you!
that is one hoppingly handsome dude:)
Hehe, and very cute hops at that :)
Nikki
P.S. Check out Blogs for a Cause for a blog giveaway!
HA HA! I was behind him all the time... how CUTE that he sticks his tongue out to concentrate!!!
Cute hops. He is quite good at that game! So handsome too!
Post a Comment