You are a brave chickie - I am just not ready for the big boy bed. B and i talked about not putting the crib up at the new house for John for about 2 minutes. The crib is going up and he is going in it:)He will be 2 1/2 - but I - ME - I am the problem. He just needs to be a baby a LITTLE bit logngr for ME:):) We Mommas can be so goofy sometimes:)
You family is beautiful and that Brayden -
is it me - or is he getting even MORE handsome all the time?????
It looks like they all had quite a party over there:) They are SO cute!!! Gerson has such an angelic look on his face! Elviz cracks me up! He is way too cool for school!
5 comments:
Those boys are so handsome! I love these pictures! They are the sweetest! I agree, I am loving that smile... and Elviz is just too tough.
They get the award for the most handsome EVER !!
Adorable!!!
Gail
My cyber nephews are GORGEOUS!!!!!!
You are a brave chickie - I am just not ready for the big boy bed. B and i talked about not putting the crib up at the new house for John for about 2 minutes. The crib is going up and he is going in it:)He will be 2 1/2 - but I - ME - I am the problem. He just needs to be a baby a LITTLE bit logngr for ME:):)
We Mommas can be so goofy sometimes:)
You family is beautiful and that Brayden -
is it me - or is he getting even MORE handsome all the time?????
Julia:)
It looks like they all had quite a party over there:) They are SO cute!!! Gerson has such an angelic look on his face! Elviz cracks me up! He is way too cool for school!
Post a Comment