Friday, February 15, 2008

FFF # 22 - Sleeping Angels

Sarah's FFF challenge was a tough one for me this week, because I have so many favorite sleeping pictures!!! Here some of the ones that I love the most --

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Krystal... what great sleeping angel pictures. Each one so precious! I love PG sucking her little thumb and Brayden passing out on the floor, Gerson clutching his little car and Elviz just out for the count!!! Beautiful babies!

Jennifer said...

OK... hate to play favorites... but the passing out one of Brayden is just HILARIOUS!!!! It's like he was sitting there playing... and fell over. SO CUTE! If your "FRIEND" that went to Guat with you was any "count"... you could have have had those pictures of Elviz falling asleep at the lunch table... probably my personal favorites of him. You have the cutest babies...

S said...

Adorable pictures! It's so cute when they play themselves to sleep! :)

Our youngest is a "heart baby" too (though he's not a baby anymore) so it was great to see the CHD Awareness Day post.

Jennifer said...

I love the picture of your lil angel sucking her thumb! I secretly always wished one of my kiddos had been a thumb sucker but...nope!

Thanks for sharing!
Jennifer

Carrie, Rich and the Kids said...

Love the sleeping photos! So sweet!