I would miss them too!!! SOOOOOO cute!
Oh they are so sweet !
OH I LOVE THOSE BOYS TOO
I know it's probably not possible, the offer still stands to go with me next week. :)
They are getting so big - Elviz is really changing and looking like such a big boy! Such a sweet picture. Grrr - c'mon PGN!!
Oh what cuties!!!Praying you wont have to miss them much longer!Denise
They are adorable!! I pray you receive good news soon!!Robyn
They sure are cute! I miss Kate too! They will be home soon! We gotta believe.
awww I have been thinking about you and your precious boys :) I love your pics of Brayden and Parker "playing" in the mirror--so so sweet!!! It brought tears to my eyes--they need their brothers to be playing with them :)ps-- I LOOOOOVE the new blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for pposting this
Post a Comment
10 comments:
I would miss them too!!! SOOOOOO cute!
Oh they are so sweet !
OH I LOVE THOSE BOYS TOO
I know it's probably not possible, the offer still stands to go with me next week. :)
They are getting so big - Elviz is really changing and looking like such a big boy! Such a sweet picture. Grrr - c'mon PGN!!
Oh what cuties!!!
Praying you wont have to miss them much longer!
Denise
They are adorable!! I pray you receive good news soon!!
Robyn
They sure are cute! I miss Kate too! They will be home soon! We gotta believe.
awww I have been thinking about you and your precious boys :)
I love your pics of Brayden and Parker "playing" in the mirror--so so sweet!!! It brought tears to my eyes--they need their brothers to be playing with them :)
ps-- I LOOOOOVE the new blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for pposting this
Post a Comment