Parker G was super cute in this little red, white, and blue outfit that was handed down from Tia. 

And I really liked her piggy tails :)
(and I think she looks SO much like her cousin Megan in this picture!!!)
Mom & I took Brayden to see the fireworks, and we weren't too surprised when he did not like them. He tried to hide in the back of the van . . . 
And he held his mouth in the "I do not like this" way that he has :)
But we finally got him to smile when I told him that we were leaving :) 

6 comments:
They sure are growing up fast!! Love the pics. Anything new with the boys? You are so strong. Amazingly strong.
You got that right Bey;)
Your family is just so beautiful:)
FINALLY able to get these pictures to open! So glad that I could... they are adorable!
And PS... I see Momma was IN a picture... good job!!! :)
I love her pigtails and her red, white and blue. Her hair is so blonde now. It used to look more strawberry blonde.
Savannah doesn't like fireworks either. She has the same expression as Brayden during them, if she is not crying or hiding her eyes.
Thankks great post
Post a Comment