Goodness, these boys are handsome! I miss them like crazy. Oh, how I wish that I was there or they were here!!! I am trying to think positively and to believe that every day gone by is one day closer to them coming home. Tomorrow marks 9 months that we have been in PGN. Think good thoughts and say it with me -- nine months closer . . . nine months closer . . . nine months closer . . .
Gerson Misael
Elviz Eliezer

10 comments:
Those boys...they are so precious! I agree... they are truly handsome!
Love those sweet faces and ALWAYS love seeing new pics of them just wish they were from YOUR CASA!
praying for you and sending you a big hug
NINE MONTHS CLOSER!
Those are such cute pic's. I'm praying with you Krystal.
They are adorable!! I am continuing the prayers!!
Robyn
They are the most beautiful boys. Nine months closer!!!
GORGEOUS! Big hugs and loads of prayers!!
They just keep getting cuter! I'm praying for good news for you today.
They are so cute. I cannot wait until you can post pictures of your four beautiful kids together from home.
AWE that is precious the way they did there photo's this time!!!
They do need to come home, I think it is your turn now...They've waited long enough
Post a Comment