I wish that there was some way for me to share with you just how BIG this is! I mentioned before that the case had a legal "issue". . . well, we've had more than one occasion when it has seemed like all hope was gone. Then there would be hope again, then it would fade again. This has been a bumpy ride, and the ride is not over - we still have to get through PGN! Now we are on hold pending some other legal issues (not specific to our case).
We first got the news (in a mixed message sort of way) that our case was out of Minors on Wednesday. On Thursday, our lovely & wonderful translator called the PGN to verify that our file was in "regular" PGN - yes, it was! It has taken until today for me to really let this sink in . . . after so much doubt and so much fear, today my confidence is building that we will really get to bring our boys home! WOW! WOW! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't expect our PGN approval to come any day soon, but I can really expect that it WILL come one day. And I am so grateful.
Enjoy these new Pics of the beautiful boys :)

24 comments:
KRYSTAL!!!!! I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!!! My mom just left and will be gone for the week (and no computer access) but I'm calling her right now to tell her the good news!!! She's going to be so thrilled. Now comes the PGN wait, but we're all here for you! IT WILL HAPPEN!!!!! THEY WILL COME HOME!!!!!
WHOOOOOOO HOOOOOOO!
This is really wonderful news. I am so happy that you were able to finally get "verification".
We will keep praying for these boys until they are HOME FOR GOOD!!!
Krystal, I am breathing a HUGE sigh of relief for you!!! I was so worried even though I didn't know what was going on. I could feel your tension from your posts.
I CANNOT wait to see ALL of your kids together. It is going to be awesome!!!
WAHOO!!!
I just called mom and she was almost in tears she was so happy! WOOHOOO!!!!!! I even gave my husband a quick rundown of your case and he's thrilled for all of you.
Krystal! The boys look so happy in the pictures. I am glad that you have joined us in PGN. I hope you stay is short, sweet, and uneventful!
I am thrilled for you! I do so hope that you'll have those boys in your arms AT HOME very soon!
This is such wonderful news, and the answer to many many prayers! I'm continuing to pray that they'll be out of PGN SOON!!
WOO HOO!!! This is such a great day for awesome news! I am so incredibly thrilled for you and the dizzying whoop de do thrill ride that is on the way up up and up! Hopefully, you will be getting that OUT call very soon! Let us pray your gorgeous boys home, Krystal!!! Prayer warriors... let's boogie!
Krystal, I am so happy for all of you. I am praying for a quick OUT, you deserve it girl. Those boys deserve to be home forever.
They look adorable and happy but I know that happiness will be multiplied 100 times over when they are home with their family.
Much love and many prayers,
Tammy
Did you hear that?!? It was the collective sigh of relief we are ALL breathing for you! In fact, if we held our breath any longer, I think we'd all fall over :) I am SO SO SO SO happy that you're finally IN. Who'da thunk that we'd all be doing the happy dance just to get IN PGN. Now, let's work on getting OUT OUT OUT!
Oh Krystal, this is the best news I've heard in a long time. I am so happy for you and I can feel the relief of tension from all the way in Alaska! Those boys will come home, and will will all rejoice with you!
Wonderful news!!! I'm so happy for your family.
TOTALLY crying here!!!! I'm SOOOOOOOOOOO happy for you - and the boys. This is the best news ever!!!!!!!! Continued prayers for you!!
OMG!!!! Prayers are answered and God is the greatest!!!! Now PGN needs to get their stuff moving and get them approved right away!!!!!
Sending huge hugs!!!!
YAHOO!!!!
wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
can you ehar that all the way in KY???????????????
Juliana, Mac and I are doing the happy dance right now -!!!!!
Thanks you Jesus - Hope -
we all need that:)
I hope you know my blond head WILL be at the airport when those boys come home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love you girly!
Wonderful news!! I'm so glad there has been some progress with your case. I pray the rest of your process goes quickly and smoothly!!
Robyn
What fabulous news!!!! I am praying for a miraculously quick stay in PGN!! And for all teh other legal stuff to be ironed out quickly and favorably. They are gorgeous, and sweet, and need to be HOME with their parents and siblings!! Praying!
stephanie
Krystal, I come every single day to your blog hoping I will find good news, and today Im so happy that Im crying my eyes out!
Sorry, for not leaving a comment earlier but my english is not very good as you can see.
Wooohooooo! Im so happy for you! I pray for your boys every night, I have their big brown eyes stuck in my head. Son unos niños tan tiernos y bellos!! (Little homework!)
Love,
Jimena
Lima, Peru
Jimena,
Su Inglés es muy bueno! Thank you for the homework.
I have their big brown eyes stuck in my head, too :)
The first child that I ever sponsored was in Lima, so I smiled and thought of Cristian when I saw your comment.
Thank you Lord for this amazing gift!! Wow! Please God hold their file in your hands and place it with just the right person to get these sweet boys HOME!!
Celebrating with you! One more step CLOSER....
Stacie
Oh Krystal!!! I am so happy and excited for you guys!!! What amazing news! I will be praying for you and your sweet boys that you will have a short stay in regulat PGN before you are approved!!!
OMG! I have been hoping and praying for some great news for you all. I am so happy for you. Hopefully your PGN stay will be shorter than what they used to be.
Krystal,
I am so sorry for all you have been through. It is terrible and sad, and unfair and just awful. I am praying for you and your boys every day!
Post a Comment