Friday, July 04, 2008

FFF - Shake Your Groove Thing!

I wish I had some pics or video to share of the babies dancing to "Boogie Wonderland" since it is their all time favorite, but I will have to try to get that next time we watch Happy Feet (oh, wait, we watch it every day).

Here are Brayden & Parker dancing this morning while playing with the keyboard. My mom gave this keyboard to Brayden as a Christmas gift, and we just got it out this week. They love it! Thanks GG :)




You can see more FFF posts by going to Sarah's blog!

11 comments:

Becca said...

Cute pictures! I love this week's theme!

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

Anonymous said...

The next Mozart??? LOL Ya never know!

Have a safe 4th!

Kim & Dave said...

Very cute!!

One Busy Momma said...

What cute little musicians you have!!!

Denise

Jennifer said...

First of all... I love those precious kiddos!!!

Second... LOOK AT YOU MISS BLOG QUEEN!!!! I am so very impressed with your new skills!

LOVE the new look... again...

JuJu - said...

LOVE it:)

Sarah said...

I just love seeing your beautiful babies playing together!

Beya said...

Those kids are so cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Cute!!!

Kim said...

So, so cute!

Robyn said...

Too cute!!

Robyn