Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Nothing Cheers Me Up Like a Package Delivery :)

I love to shop online because I love getting a package delivery at home :) I have been anxiously awaiting the delivery of some clothes for the kiddos and also a replacement gate that the gate company promised me (apparently we got a "defective" gate, so they are sending me a new one. . . I'll let you know how it works out!). Today we got the clothes, so Brayden Boy had to try them all on! Here are some of my favs --

Oh, Momma -- do I have to try on these clothes???

Sure these jeans will work -- in another year or two!!!
I said NO HORIZONTAL STRIPES!!!Does anyone see a problem with these shorts? Are denim capris in style for boys this year??Oooohhhh, Papaw -- I'm ready for you to start heating the pool :)
Last summer, this was one of Bray-My's cutest shirts:
So, imagine my delight when I found out that it is still available! I was also delighted to get these cute shorts. (He is running back to me after taking a break to give Baby Sister a kiss.)
Don't worry, Baby Sister. Momma got you some new stuff, too!

8 comments:

JuJu - said...

I love it! He is so adorable - I am looking out for some packages my self girly!! Be looking next week - Parker hs a package coming (and a little something for Bray) to your house!!

Julia:)

JuJu - said...

I had to tell you that on the letter verification - the letters were GQ - after seeing Brayden modeling- how funny!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Love those pictures and the captions for them. They made me laugh :).

Suzanne said...

You made me laugh - especially the one with the too-long jeans. Tell him I have the same problem :)
Suzanne

Kim said...

The picture of him sprawled on the couch is priceless!!! Love it!! (but I do think he has some growing to do)

Crystal said...

hey I just read your last post and I wanted to tell you Caleb did the "headbanging" thing too!!! OOOh I did not know what was happening with him and this was such a really really hard phase! This may sound crazy but one thing I tried that seemed to help was music --when I would put music on he would stop. I don't know why but it really helped!!! Krystal --I don't know much about parenting but I can tell you this girls are much much easier in everything!!!

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

Too cute!!!!

Tabitha said...

FASHION SHOW! FASHION SHOW!

That is the chanting from the crowd!! Can't wait to see the kiddos in all their new !