She is such a sleeping beauty!!! oooh I just love this picture!!! Hey I am catching up here --and I am in a time warp with you!!! :O)Where does the time go?!!!! I am trying to enjoy every minute with them becuase I know it flies waaay too fast!!! But sometimes there are not enough hours in the day!!!
I can't believe it has been a month already. How are you feeling? It took me about 4 weeks to start getting my energy back after a c-section! Is it only me, or does Parker seem to have Brayden's cheeks????
9 comments:
Happy 1 month baby Parker. She is so adorable.
She is so beautiful....And it looks like big brother adores her.
Megan
She is such a sleeping beauty!!! oooh I just love this picture!!! Hey I am catching up here --and I am in a time warp with you!!! :O)Where does the time go?!!!! I am trying to enjoy every minute with them becuase I know it flies waaay too fast!!! But sometimes there are not enough hours in the day!!!
She is so precious! What a beautiful picture! That one needs to be printed and FRAMED! What an angel...
She is beautiful. Time does have a way of slipping by us, doesn't it?
Suzanne
Beautiful picture of a beautiful baby girl! Happy 1 month birthday Parker!
Blessings,
Gina, Mommy to Lucas
I can't believe it has been a month already. How are you feeling? It took me about 4 weeks to start getting my energy back after a c-section! Is it only me, or does Parker seem to have Brayden's cheeks????
She is so perfect:)
Seeing pics fo Parker - gets me so excited about seeing my new baby girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You are one blessed Momma:)
Julia:)
Happy 1 month birthday, Parker! She is such an adorable baby!
Karen
Post a Comment