Sunday, April 22, 2007

Sunny Sunday

We had a beautiful day today, and Brayden Boy took full advantage :) He is definitely all boy, and we've decided that he doesn't need a sand box -- he would be perfectly content with a box of rocks!!! I didn't get a picture of it, but he spent most of the day playing in the gravels at GG's house.
How 'bout a little hoop action, boys?

How can you not melt when you see this face???

Bray Boy on the move!!!

Mixed Emotions -- A little happy + a little scared :)

P-Gab did not get out in the sun today -- a girl's gotta protect her lily white skin!!! She still had lots of fun, though. Napping on GG, napping on Aunt Emma, napping on Momma. . . you get the picture.

Here's Baby Angel in her crib. Brayden wore this sleeper when he came home at almost 6 months old & Parker has already filled it out at 5 weeks!!!

7 comments:

Sarah said...

Love, love, love his shirt - I'll have to make Evan one of those. It was a beautiful Sunday in the Bluegrass wasn't it?

JuJu - said...

That Parker is the cutest little baby girl - I want to kiss those chubby cheeks!!!!!!!!!You have a beautiful family!! Brayden is getting to be such a big brave guy!! I got a box FULL of goodies from you guys!! WOW - we love it - like Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!Thanks so very much for EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!You ROCK girly!

JUlia:)

Jennifer said...

Those are the prettiest babies! It was a gorgeous day... and I'm so glad Brayden was out there having a blast!

Anonymous said...

What adorable kids! Brayden looks like he is having so much fun! :)

Tabitha said...

The weekend was beautiful - I'm glad Brayden took advantage of it. Poor thing, he'll be depressed again this week with all the spring showers! Parker looks adorable. Sleeping babies are too sweet!

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

They are both so adorable.

Anonymous said...

Hey: How cool. We will have to get togehter with the kids. Who did you work with at a helping hand? We went through three coord. Suzanne, Stephanie, Andrea and Maria oh my gosh that is 4. I work at the tru store in Lexington. Your children are so cute. lol autumn