A new diaper? That makes me happy :)
A bottle?? Now that makes me REALLY happy :)
A bottle?? Now that makes me REALLY happy :)
Brayden has also been having a very happy week. I got the camera out to take a picture of his sock protest (which he does all the time - he even throws them out of his crib at night), but he started acting like such a goof that I just turned on the video. He even signed baby for the camera -- that is sooooo adorable!!! You've just gotta love these dance moves, too :)
Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

11 comments:
What a beautiful little baby...
we live in a "gated community" as well! Isn't it fun!!
Parker G is just a perfect little dolly !! And Brayden .... well what can I say ....he just has the cutest little dancing bootie !!! :)
Luvin Parker's smiles:):):):):):):)
Brayden is a ham - I love it! How cute for him to sign Baby:):)He is so beautiful and WHAT a DANCER!!!!!!He has the cutest moves i have ever seen:)
I bet you almost cried when you saw the first smile. Adelyn's smiles still melt my heart. She cracks me up sometimes. When I'm nursing her before bed, she'll stop and look up at me and smile real big. In one way, I want her to go to sleep, but more than that, I love soaking in her sweet smiles.
I agree with Julia - Bray Boy is a ham!!! He's so cute though. I'm glad he's having a happy week!
Parker is so precious. What a beautiful smile :)!
Brayden is so cute. He reminds me a lot of Dominic when I see your little videos. Maybe because they are just a few months apart ... both at the toddler stage. I thought it was so sweet when he signed "baby". What a smart little boy!
What a beauty! :) Love the gated community :)
Hey, was he raising the roof after the first twist??? He's got some moves!!!!
Parker is so cute:)
How can you stand all the cuteness going on at your house? Parker's smiles and Brayden's moves and grooves! I love it!!!!
She is sooo cute!
Brayden is a little handsome man
This is Cathie who you posted to on the weight lose board "Junk in our trunk". Yes Cathie from the Yahoo board.
The kiddes are beautiful!!!!
Cathie
Proud Mama to Caden Paul Oswaldo
Okay --seriously do you get anything done?--The cuteness is just too much!!!! I would never get anything done!!!! :o) I am loving these pics of Parker!!! She is so so beautiful!!! She is not allowed to date until she is thirty right?! :O)--and Brayden I am catching up and I am loving the basketball pics!!! and his little dancing moves!!! sooo cute!!! Can I nominate you for mom of the year for posting more than once a week, having two children under two years old, and still teaching Brayden to sign baby!!!! You go girl!!!!! You are supermom!!! hugs to you!!!:O)
You make this all look so easy!!! :O)
Post a Comment