I can't believe that we've had new pictures 3 days in a row -- Jane is such a sweetheart!!! Hopefully she will get a day all to her kiddos, so we shouldn't get anything today. Jane told me that that pronounce
Gerson as HAIR-SON, not like "Harrison" as we thought --- sorry, Buddy, we've been saying your name all wrong!
Here are the boys getting ready to watch a movie (notice that they are still carrying around the little toys we sent!):

6 comments:
Gosh they are so gorgeous, and I'm a lovely shade of green with envy. Who's the little guy behind them in the first pic?
S
So beautiful! I'm loving the new pictures!!!
They are so cute!!!
They really are beautiful boys! They look like happy boys. Gerson actually looks like my youngest brother when he was younger. Our grandfather was a full-blooded Cherokee and my little brother actually looks Hispanic. Unfortunately, I wasn't blessed with that beautiful year round tan!! :) I hope you guys are enjoying your vacation. You are missing out on a lot of thunderstorms at home!
Suzanne, I'm not sure who that little guy is, but he sure is adorable!! I study all of the kiddos in each pic - I wonder about them and pray that they have a forever family waiting for them!!!
They are just so adorable. You can tell how close they are and how much Gerson protects and loves Elviz.
Post a Comment