Look who we have pictures of ;) 

Handsome boys!!!!

I want my Diego toy back now!!!
In other news, we had an EXCITING day at the beach yesterday! First, we saw 4 helicopters circling around for a long time. . . we concluded that they were either investigating a shark sighting or looking for a missing person. Hmmmm - either way, that is no good. Well, about 15-20 minutes after the helicopters flew away, we were playing in the water, and I saw A FIN!!!! Mom saw it at the same time. It was about 50 yards out, and almost directly in front of where we were. YIKES!!! So, we watched (and got O-U-T of the water), and it came up again and again. Mom, Peanut, and I all got a good look at it's back - it's back was flat, it was dark, and it's dorsal fin was not like a dolphin - it was a shark!!!! We (and the other people on the beach) followed it down the shoreline. It went down, circled around, started back our way, turned back around, and then out to sea. Then we saw a bunch of dolphins jumping up and swimming out. People were saying that it may have been one of the dolphins, but it wasn't. It was a shark. . . . a shark that probably had a dolphin lunch! Needless to say, we'll be spending the remainder of the week at the pool :)

14 comments:
Oooooh I love the new pictures of the boys - they are so cute!!! And yikes on the shark!! That would definitly keep me out of the water!!!
Oh my gosh!!!! I'm terrified of sharks and had a bass shark incident that scared me for life back in 2003. STAY IN THE POOL! We are heading to the beach in 3 weeks and believe me we will do the same. LOVE the pic's of the boy's.
They are adorable!! I can't wait until you get them home! Happy 4 month B-day PG!
BTW, I haven't received a letter yet...
OMG - HOly Smokes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Glad you got out when you did -
the boys are gorgeous Krystal - absolutley gorgeous!!!!!!!!
They have the cutest lips!! I love those juicy smiles:):):)
Have fun in the POOL!
Julia:)
OMG HOly Smokes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Glad you got out when you did -
the boys are gorgeous Krystal - absolutley gorgeous!!!!!!!!
They have the cutest lips!! I love those juicy smiles:):):)
Have fun in the POOL!
Julia:)
We saw a shark while in FL as well. I though that it was pretty cool although it wasn't coming at me so that makes a difference. I am glad that you are enjoying yourselves. We are having a yardsale that same weekend as you all. Hopefully we will both have some good luck. Have a great rest of your week and we will talk to ya later.
Holy Cow, Krystal! That must have really freaked you out! Yikes!
Holy Cow, Krystal! That must have really freaked you out! Yikes!
You had me at the word... FIN. I would have been GONE.
You know I am smitten with those two boys of yours... they are adorable!
Sharks are really bad on the east coast...You do gotta watch out for them!
The boys are cute...Gerson does look so innocent...Watch out!!!
OHHHH the boys are gorgeous. Nice to se them not "posed" for you.
I knew there was a reason I did not go to the beach- yeah I know I live in FL but that is beside the point!
LOVE the photos. Thanks for sharing. Yes, it is very special to see them in their element. They are so handsome.
I agree with you about staying in the pool. I can't believe you saw a shark that close, not in a tank. Stay safe and enjoy your vacation away from the sharks.
Wow!! That would be scarey to meet in the water. Love the new pictures!! Your little guys are so handsome.
Gail
YOur boys are adorable-- I fell in love with them immedeiatley. Those eyes melt me!!Have fun and enjoy the pool!!
Amanda
Post a Comment