Sorry no pics today - I can't find the camera cord!
Park went to the dr for her 4-month visit yesterday, and the girl is on top of the growth charts! She weighs 17 lbs and 4 oz and is 26.5 inches tall. That is 94th percentile for weight and 95th percentile for height, so she is just perfect :)
I know I shouldn't compare the kids to one another, but our 2 babies have been on the opposite ends of the spectrum, so it is amazing to even think about. I had to look at Bray's measurements to see when he was the size of PG now. The closest we have are when he was 16 lbs 13 oz and 27 inches long . . . at NINE months old! He was just under 20 lbs at one year, and I am guessing that PG will pass that by the time she is 6 months!!! Watch out brother!!!
OK, the chicken book - this was so funny! Brayden has so many signs now, I really do need to sit down and write them out and figure out how many he uses on a regular basis. If we don't use a sign for a word, Brayden makes one up. We do not use the sign for chicken b/c it is like the sign for bird and for some reason our guy is obsessed with birds. . . I mean really, he "talks" about birds all the time! For chicken, he makes a fist and shakes it side to side. He makes up signs all the time, and it is so funny to try to figure out what he is talking about!!! Sometimes we never figure it out and after a week or so, he will just give up! I'm sure he thinks we are idiots! Sorry, back to the story. . . Well, today I took Brayden & Parker up to Bray Boy's room to play. Brayden kept signing chicken. We went through a long sequence of signing chicken, me asking if he was hungry, him responding no, repeat, repeat, repeat. . . finally, I just said, "Brayden, I don't know what you mean. What do you need?" (One more side note, I have found that if I ask that question, even in the craziest toddler tantrum, he will usually stop and tell me.) He went over and picked up a book and signed please -- he just wanted me to read his fav book of the moment. . . I was ROFL when I realized that everytime we have read "Chicka Chicka 1-2-3", he has been thinking we were saying "Chicken, Chicken 1-2-3"!
Tuesday, July 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
That is so funny!! Isn't it amazing how much they have to tell us? (and I have to do the same thing with Alex - Mom wants me to document all of his signs)
And PG - I love it!! And you know, both Parker G and Brayden are just perfect the way that they are. I think it's so awesome how God can make all of us so different.
Ahhhh.. hahahahaha.... that is so funny. Evan gets so aggervated if you don't understand his point and like Brayden he sometimes gives up, rolls his eyes and says forget it. Have you seen Night at the Museum? I feel like he is looking at me saying, "Hey, dumb dumb."
I was shocked when you told me how much Parker had grown! Way to go Baby Girl! I still call my younger bros, little brothers, even though they outgrew me years ago! So, even if Big Park outgrows Bray, she can still call him her Big Brother.
I wasn't familiar with the book - I googled it. :) Do you know the Boom Chicka Boom song? I learned it at girl scout camp. It's pretty fun!
Krystal, feel free to refer to my blog. Spread the word!
That is very funny! :) And way to go little Parker! :)
That is a riot. It is so funny how their brains process things. When ever I show Savannah a mouse in a book and say mouse, she touches her mouth.
Wow! What a healthy and happy girl Parker is! That is so wonderful! You can't compare American babies to Guatemalan babies. My friend's baby girl was 10 lbs. 9 oz. at birth. Savannah wasn't even that at 3 months!
Oh.. I should get it!!
Brayden would love my house..
we have two parrots!!
I hope you find the camera cord soon. :) Just kidding, there's no pressure. ;)
Hey you!!! Krystal I am cracking up at this story--Brayden is too too cute --they are amazing what they can tell us!!!--
I am so sorry I have been slacking!!! Krystal thank you so much for your sweet sweet comment you left I had tears reading it!!!
Hey I am loving the new pictures of your boys!!!!!! Seriously how cute are they?!!!!!!!!! :O) oohhh Krystal I am sooo happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Everytime you "talk" about them I just love their names Gerson and Elivz are just such precious names for such handsome little boys!!!!!!
Post a Comment