Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Happy 4th of July!!!

Happy 4th of July :)
Watching the parade with cousins Tia & Jordan :)


Ha ha - Jor Jor thinks I'm just going to sit here . . . I'm really going to make a mad dash up these stairs the second that she lets her guard down!!!!See, momma told you that I was "bright white". . .An accidentally cool pic --

Run, run, run, run!!!!
Smile, smile, smile, giggle!!!!

11 comments:

Karen D. said...

It looks like you guys had a great 4th of July!! Now, all you need are Gerson and Elviz!!!

Jennifer said...

What cute pics of your babies! That Parker has the brightest eyes... but I love the one of Brayden on the stairs with his cousin keeping an "eye" on him... SO ADORABLE!

Shelby said...

They get cuter with every picture....

JuJu - said...

your babies are so darn CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JUlia:)

Crystal said...

okay Seriously How cute are your kiddos?!!!!!!!!!!! :o) They are so gorgeous!!!!!!!!! Have I told you how much I admire and respect you?!!!!!!!! You are supermom!!!!!!!!!!!! OOH Krystal I cannot wait to see next years fourth of July picture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hugs to you!!!!!!!!

Andrea said...

SO cute! That first picture makes me laugh-neither Bray or P Gab are very interested in having their pictures taken. Love Bray Boy's expressions in these, though!

JuJu - said...

Just re read your blog to find a clue that she was your attorney - boy I missed that - talk about some foot action - - - -

anyway - I can help anyway you would like to help bring those sweet boys home -

I will order pampered chef and if you need us to visit for one of your fundraisers - let us know the dates and we will come ot KY to back you up -

I am totally behind your decision to adopt these two little guys - they are precious and innocent.

Let us know how we can help you -

I am ordering magazines today, I hope I did not make you too mad sharing my thoughts on things....

You know I love you girly,

Julia:)

JuJu - said...

The McKenzie Crew 110% supports this adoption and this family - for the record:)

Tabitha said...

Great job on getting another shot of the whole fam! We need to start doing that... The kids are so cute! Getting a shot of the family will be increasingly difficult for you guys when you are relying on 4 kids to look in the direction of the camera all at the same time. It will be a blast though!

Farrah said...

WOW you are doing awesome on your Magazine funds....Keep it up girlie and your boys will be home before you know it!

Carrie, Rich and the Kids said...

Looks like you had a fun 4th! I am just catching up now since we were away.

Love the family photo and the last one of Parker.