Too cute for words. Can't believe she is four months already. Time flies. She certainly gets more and more beautiful. The beach is a wonderful place to spend a month-a-birthday.
oooh my goodness!!! I can't believe she is four months either!!!! Happy four months Parker!!!!!!!! This picture is just the cutest thing I have ever seen!!!!!!!!!!!! OOOH sooo cute!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you sooo much for your comment!!!!!!!!! I cannot wait to see what is ahead for us in the coming months --I cannot wait for the day when we both get to meet our little boys!!!!
Happy 4 months, beautiful girl!! I haven't checked your blog in a while... I just found out about you having THREE older brothers!! What a lucky little girl!!!
From another mommy of a Braden (yes, spelled differently) and Morgan and Sophie~Bug
Wow, it's amazing how fast time goes by! Happy 4 months old baby girl! Soon, she will have a house full of older brothers to take care of her! God is so great! Blessings, Keely & Savannah
10 comments:
Happy 4 Month B-day, PG!!! It looks like all that partying at the beach wore you out!!
Hugs!
Karen
Happy 4 months baby girl!! Hope you are having a great time!!!
Too cute for words. Can't believe she is four months already. Time flies. She certainly gets more and more beautiful. The beach is a wonderful place to spend a month-a-birthday.
oooh my goodness!!! I can't believe she is four months either!!!! Happy four months Parker!!!!!!!! This picture is just the cutest thing I have ever seen!!!!!!!!!!!! OOOH sooo cute!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you sooo much for your comment!!!!!!!!! I cannot wait to see what is ahead for us in the coming months --I cannot wait for the day when we both get to meet our little boys!!!!
she is so a swim suit model:)I cannot believe it has been four months:)
You HAVE to come to Atlanta -
You have to -
It will not be the same without your sweet family there - DRIVE - you have to be there:)
JUlia:)
Happy 4 months. Glad you are having a great time. Parker looks like she has partied a little too much.
That is the cutest picture I have ever seen! ADORABLE!
Hope you are enjoying yourself!!!!
Happy 4 months, beautiful girl!! I haven't checked your blog in a while... I just found out about you having THREE older brothers!! What a lucky little girl!!!
From another mommy of a Braden (yes, spelled differently) and Morgan and Sophie~Bug
Sarah
Wow, it's amazing how fast time goes by! Happy 4 months old baby girl! Soon, she will have a house full of older brothers to take care of her! God is so great! Blessings, Keely & Savannah
What a cutie in her little swim suit ... so sweet!!!
Post a Comment