Jane sent me a few more pictures of the boys eating dinner yesterday. She had to come back home :( , so these pictures will have to hold us over until the next friendly visitor brightens our inbox!
THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH, JANE!!!!!
Gerson Misael - what gorgeous eyes!!!
I think he likes having his picture taken ;)
This is his "I'm innocent" look . . . apparently, he has taken his little brother's toy!!!

Elviz Eliezer -- I love this picture of this little tot in his camo crocs!
What a boy!!!




10 comments:
They are BEAUTIFUL!!!!
I just can't get over how beautiful those two boys are. Heck, ALL of your children are just gorgeous. Their eyes are just amazing-SO soulful. Now we're ALL going to have to let these tide us over ;)
Cute cute cute cute!!!
So cute! It is so wonderful to get all these great photos!
What hogar are you adopting from? It looks so clean and the kids look so happy. e-mail me privately when you get a chance. I am very interested as I see all those darling faces.
carrie.brody@sbcglobal.net
Thanks!
Krystal,
Your boys are breath- taking!!! I melt at those eyes and smiles. You did goog, Girl!!!
Amanda
I have always loved you Kystal and your sweet family - and you KNOW IT GIRL!!!!!! - And I am so totally in love with your newest additions - that I just may have to go with y'all on a visit trip -
I am nuts over those boys!!!!!!!
We are praying daily as a family for you all. We are agreeing in prayer daily that the boys are healthy and loved and that they will be home in God's perfect timing.
You are ALL blessed beyond measure:)
Julia:)
I keep seeing these kids in the background and wondering.........
I just want to run down there and get them. If only it were that simple, hmm?
Those boys are just adorable.... I love seeing there little faces.
These two just sparkle! Your house is definitley going to be full of laughter and fun. I am praying the cases go smoothly and you have them home in no time at all!!!!
krystal,
The boys are precious! What gorgeous eyes!
I hope the journey to bring them home is a smooth and speedy one!
Blessings~
gloria
Cute cute cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment