When I put him to bed at night, I thank him for being tough, I thank him for working hard, and I thank him for being my Super Boy. It is such a blessing to have this child in my life!!!
What a sweetie! I can't imagine how hard it was to hand that baby over during his surgery. Thank God you did, now you have your Super Boy with a super tough heart, just as stron as his mommy's!!
13 comments:
That is such a sweet picture.
Both posts -
amazing
You are one of my heros.
So is Brayden.
Your family is such a blessing and inspiriation to all of us -
Love to you and yours,
Julia
What a sweetie! I can't imagine how hard it was to hand that baby over during his surgery. Thank God you did, now you have your Super Boy with a super tough heart, just as stron as his mommy's!!
Sarah
Brayden is definitely one tough little guy!!!
He looks SOOOOO adorable -- !!!
Beautiful - what a strong boy and a strong Mom.
wow, he got big!!!
This is the sweetest thing I have ever seen. what a percious boy! We sure do love him!
Hey --I left you a comment down below --I second Julia!!! You are my hero!!!! oooh my goodness Krystal you are my hero!!!!
ps--I LOVE the new look!!!!!!! :O)
Awww ... I love sleeping pictures. He looks so peaceful.
Sweet pic of the tough guy! Come see me - I got a face lift! My blog did anyway...
Precious. I love to watch them sleep.
I love your new layout! This is such a sweet photo. :) And I loved your anniversary post of Brayden's surgery.
Post a Comment