Friday, December 14, 2007

FFF #15 - The Good News Boys :)

This is not the best pic of any of these handsome men, but I wanted to post a FFF in celebration of the good news that 2 of Gerson's best buds got this week!!! Lucas (middle) finally got good news this week, and David (right) got OUT of PGN!!!! Whoo-hoo!

Now, if only our little Gerson & Elviz could get some good news :) :) :) Yes, that is wishful thinking!!!

8 comments:

JuJu - said...

three precous luvs!!!

Praying that this coming week is YOUR week:):):):):):):):)

Anonymous said...

Well, I am praying for good news for you guys too!! And may it come quickly!
Precious boys!!!

Jenn said...

It is so exciting to see people getting some good news! I loved the pictures of your boys dressed up as turkeys!

Farrah said...

Krystal, I might be behind but can you give us a reminder of where your cases are?
In PGN?
How long?
just curious, So I will know what to pray for..Thanks

Great news about Lucas

Sarah said...

Three amigos!! This post deserves a second FFF shour out! I linked you!

Hoping for gerson and Elviz's big day soon!!

Kelli said...

Adorable and your awaited news will happen soon!!!

Tabitha said...

This is one of the few pictures where Gerson doesn't have a big smile. I'm praying for good news for you guys.

Our Family of 5 said...

They are all 3 adorable. congrats to the 2 boys and praying for a out for you all!