Wednesday, December 05, 2007

I Love My New Look :)

I really love my new blog design! The layout is from a resourceful young gal named Nikki who is raising funds for a humanitarian aid trip to the Dominican Republic. She will stylize your blog for only $20 (that is a crazy low price!), and for the month of December, she is donating $5 from each blog to Kiva. So, you get a great new blog look and you contribute to 2 great causes :)

Now help me out guys! While we're sprucing this place up, I really need to update my links lists. . . a task that is long overdue! Please leave a comment if you would like me to add your blog to my list :)

8 comments:

Kim said...

Nikki's been busy - go check out my new digs!! :)

Anonymous said...

Love the new look! She did a great job on mine too!! Whahoo!!
Yoiu can add us to your blog roll... maya-grace.blogspot.com
stephanie

Kathy said...

The new look is great!! I may need to check out Nikki's site too.

Wendy said...

I definitely need help sprucing up my site! Please add us to the blogroll. adoptingahren.blogspot.com

Thanks!

Sarah said...

Too cool! You know I catch up every day even if I don't comment!

The Cook said...

I love the new look!

Gail said...

I love your new look too.
You can add me to your list of blogs.
Gail
www.johannafaith.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Please add me to your list of blogs!
Merrill
www.john-oursonshine.blogspot.com