Parker always makes me laugh! Very cute cheesey grin! It looks like she loves the camera.
Adelyn will be waiting a while to turn around in her carseat. She had an appt. a week ago and she's still not 18lbs yet. With her practically jogging around the house, she'll never gain weight...
8 comments:
I tell you what - she is PERFECT to us too:) Juliana thinks Parker is the gerber baby:)
Praying for ALL of you:)
Julia:)
She has the cutest smile. How could you ever say no to that? Merry Christmas!
Oh my goodness what a cutie@@
Too Cute!!!! Love the teeth and gum smile!!!
Hehe, she is adorable.
Nikki
http://madebynikki.blogspot.com
Parker always makes me laugh! Very cute cheesey grin! It looks like she loves the camera.
Adelyn will be waiting a while to turn around in her carseat. She had an appt. a week ago and she's still not 18lbs yet. With her practically jogging around the house, she'll never gain weight...
I love her smile --- she is getting so beautiful !!
I love you, Parker G. Love, Tia
Post a Comment