Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Parker, Parker, Parker

I tried to take a pic of the babies together, but it seems like Parker is standing out in every shot!

Maybe if I do my Popeye smile, no one will even notice that brother is in the picture.
No, wait! I have an even better idea!
I'll just block him like this, and everyone will see me for sure! That girl has issues, Momma. Real issues!!! (Unlike me, because you know that my refusal to wear a sock on my right foot is *totally* normal.)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness...but how cute are they??!!!!! Pretty darned cute if I do say so myself!
stephanie

Gail said...

Parker is the cheese for the camera for sure. Cute pictures!
Gail

Jennifer said...

I love that lavender on Parker! And what is it with little men and their socks??? McCaleb pulls his off ALL THE TIME!!!!! Brayden is so handsome! He is growing up... and it makes me sad. Remember his little arm and the COMB???

JuJu - said...

You go PG:)

I think you and Miss AG will get along very nicely - the Divas that you are;)

Julia:)

Tracy said...

So cute. I love all the captions for each picture. They made me laugh. Thanks!

Our Family of 5 said...

Adorable Pictures!

Tabitha said...

Parker is definitely trying to steal the show! She's so funny. Very cute pics of all four kiddos!

Carrie, Rich and the Kids said...

Cute as can be and of course it is all about Psrker. She is the girl of the family! Brayden is so adorable in that last photo. He looks so grown up.

Terri@SteelMagnolia said...

Sooo cute...