Saturday, September 15, 2007

The Babies Feel Bad :(

My poor littlest babies have not been feeling their best :(

Brayden Mynor has been running a fever all week and has just been feeling run down. I think I have held him more this week than in the past year and a half combined. . . although I hate that he does not feel so good, I have loved having him snuggle up. He hasn't been eating or drinking much the past few days, but this evening he enjoyed some Doritos and a pink cupcake with Uncle Peanut, so we are hoping that is a sign that he is on his way back!

Parker G got her first tooth last night, and #2 is close behind. She felt bad all day. She also had a bit of a fever today, and just hasn't been the happy Baby Angel that she usually is. Poor girl!

Here are pics of my poor little babies, not feeling so good:
This is what Mynor did tonight as his bath water drained out. . . he has been so tired that he will just lay down anywhere.

Here is PG not smiling. We got this look all day . . . well, for the short period of time that she was actually awake today.

9 comments:

Jennifer said...

OK - now this post is just too darling... in a sad way. That Brayden...bless his heart. You jsut want to hold him. And then Parker kind of has that -"back off...i't not a good day" look. I hope those babies feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

Oh, that is the saddest little pic ever of poor little BrayCat. Feel better soon, babies!

SUGGS FAMILY said...

sorry the babies does feel well! I hope they feel better soon! Also, those pictures are just precious! Brayden is just going to love that when he is older :)

Tabitha said...

I hope everyone is on the mend. :) I've said it before - Parker's hair is getting so long and thick! You'll have to let us know how her 6 month appt goes! Brayden is my kind of boy - just lay down and take it easy!

Erica said...

I hope they get better soon-poor babies! At least you got to hold them and give them some TLC though. :)

Suzanne said...

Aw, poor babies. It's so hard when they don't feel good. I always wish I could just take Gage's pain onto myself.
Suzanne

Carrie, Rich and the Kids said...

Oh poor babies and poor you! I hope everyone is on the road to recovery!

Teething is no fun!

Anonymous said...

Poor little guy! I have never seen such a sad picture. I hope Brayden and Parker are feeling better.

Sarah said...

Ahhh....so sorry your little pumpkins are feeling so crummy. I hope they are feeling better soon!!

Sarah and Sophie~Bug