Friday, September 21, 2007

Favorite Foto Friday #3

This is the first picture that I saw of Gerson, before I knew that we would get the opportunity to adopt him. . . it melted my heart and is definitely a favorite!!!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

There is such an innocence about him. I imagine him to be such a sweetie.
I am so excited to see my nephews!

Erica said...

What a sweet picture! He is so adorable!

Sarah said...

What a handsome boy and what awesome pictures they take of the kids for you!!

Sarah and Sophie~Bug

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! You have a couple of handsome boys waiting for their mommy. I am praying for them to come home soon! Marlene

Anonymous said...

I love this pic! He looks like such a little angel!

Tracy said...

that is lovely!he looks amazing

Robyn said...

What a sweet pic!!

Robyn

Jennifer said...

LOVE THAT BOY! Can't wait until you see those eyes sparkle face to face...

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness he is such an angel!!!!!!! That is definitely a good FFF! What a beautiful little boy!

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

That is so adorable!!!

Candy said...

Oh that melts my heart too...

Andrea said...

What a great picture. He's so gorgeous- and love those eyes!

Hope you had a great bday yesterday!!hot2go027

Carrie, Rich and the Kids said...

Definitely see why it is a favorite! Melts everyone's heart. What a heartbreaker he will be!

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous photo! I love it :)