Saturday, September 08, 2007

My Birthday Suprise!

My birthday is not until the 22nd, but Mom & Kim gave me an early surprise! For my gift, they took Brayden & Parker to get portraits taken, and they gave me TONS of prints!!! The only reason that they gave me the gift early is because they started worrying that I would get mad at them . . . yeah, you kind of have to know me to get that one!

So, here are some of my favorites (sorry, these are not cropped, and I do not have the patience to clean them up right now!) --

Parker #1
Brayden #1

Parker #2

Brayden #2

Parker #3

Brayden #3

Please cast your vote for your favorite picture of each kiddo :)
Thank you GG & Emma! I love my birthday present!!!!

18 comments:

Andrea said...

Oh DEFINITELY Parker #1!! That picture is just PURE joy! And I like Brayden #2. Even though he's not smiling, he just looks gorgeous in that picture.

Your bday is a week before mine! Nice! I knew I liked you! Us September babies ROCK!!

Jennifer said...

I LOVE ALL OF THEM! If I had to pick - Parker #1 and Brayden #1 because of their smiles... but I could ONLY pick under serious gunpoint-threat of being shot. They are all adorable!!!!!!!!!

JuJu - said...

How in the world can I vote - they are all so precious!!!!!!!!!!!! What cool gift!!!! Happy early b'day;)

Julia:)

Kim said...

I agree - they are all so good!!

But - if I had to choose, I would say Parker #1 and Brayden #3.

Anonymous said...

You know my vote, Brayden #1 Parker #3. I'm glad you like them!

Jenny and Matt said...

YOUR KIDS ARE SO CUTE!!!
How can I pick 1?
OK, P1 and B3.
I love them!

jajbs said...

Parker #1 and Brayden #3! You have BEAUTIFUL children! Happy birthday!!


Amanda

Gail said...

That is a difficult thing to decide. I guess I pick #3 for both children.
What a wonderful gift you got!
Gail

Karen D. said...

Brayden- definately #3!
Parker- that is a tough one! I love all 3, but my favs are 2 and 3!

Both kids are soooo adorable!!!!

Happy early B-day!

Love,
Karen and Abbie

Kelli said...

I love them all, but the second poses of each are great. They have a look of I didn't do it!!! The smile shots are precious too. Kaleb gets his pix done Thursday and my BIL did some shots yesterday with his fancy camera. I can't wait to share.

Tabitha said...

I like #1 for both. Very cute pics! Happy early birthday! Gettin' awful close to the BIG Three Zero! ;)

Suzanne said...

I can't vote. They are all gorgeous!
Suzanne

Sarah said...

I LOVE the pic of Parker cracking up! They all turned out so good.

Erica said...

That is such a great gift. That was so nice of them. I love all of them, but my votes are Parker #1 and Brayden #3 because they both show their personality so well!

Anonymous said...

What a great birthday present. Our adopted daughter Rylee is from Guatemala too. Her birthday is 9/22 also. I hope you have a great day! Marlene

Anonymous said...

How can you pick a favorite? They are all adorable. Soon you will add your other 2 sons to the photo session and the family circle will be complete. Best of luck to you.

Robyn said...

What beautiful pics!! They are all great!! Happy Early Birthday!!

Robyn

Anonymous said...

krystal

I love the photos!! Brayden has gotten so big and so handsome!! Very mature looking. :) Baby is as cute as can be too! :)

Blessings,
gloria