Saturday, September 01, 2007

New Fundraising Opportunities :)

Fundraising is going great -- thanks so much to everyone who has helped!!! We have already raised enough to pay for a visit trip -- YAY!!! We're planning on visiting as soon as possible after DNA is done. Hopefully that will be soon :)

I've added a couple of new links to the right, so take a look and see if there is anything of interest. I am going to take a better look at the custom photo products and see if there aren't some Christmas gifts to be ordered :) Also, I've got a link to our e-bay id. . . we are hit and miss about when we have stuff listed, but right now DH is listing his die cast collection. If you know anyone who likes muscle cars, there will be lots of them going up for auction!!!

Thank you all sooooooo much for all of the love & support that we have already received! We have truly been blessed by some generous people, including some people that we have never met!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

COOL IDEA! You are so clever... now when do you want that PHONE for the Spaghetti Dinner?

Andrea said...

Hi Krystal-I did see that. We weren't too sure about it. Overall, our part wasn't too bad. He was interviewing a lot of parents in the hotel that day. I didn't make too big of a deal about it, because I wasn't sure what he'd say. We tried to be as positive as possible-hopefully it sounds like that in the article.