What beautiful eyes that angel baby has! She will most surely be the princess of the house with three doting big brothers!Sarah and Sophie~Bug
That picture pt a smile on my face and in my heart. She has amazing eyes. Precious Princess you have there.
I can see why it's one of yor favorites! It's so adoarble :)!
What a cutie! Love the bow and dress!
She is BEAUTIFUL! Amanda
Oh my goodness she's beautiful!!! Good choice for a FFF! :)
Parksie Poodle, you are an angel baby! We love you!
She is such a cutie pie!!! I love those baby blue eyes!!!
Such a doll baby. She is absolutely precious.
Those eyes! She is just gorgeous. And that skin-peaches and cream if I've ever seen it!!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
What beautiful eyes that angel baby has! She will most surely be the princess of the house with three doting big brothers!
Sarah and Sophie~Bug
That picture pt a smile on my face and in my heart. She has amazing eyes. Precious Princess you have there.
I can see why it's one of yor favorites! It's so adoarble :)!
What a cutie! Love the bow and dress!
She is BEAUTIFUL!
Amanda
Oh my goodness she's beautiful!!! Good choice for a FFF! :)
Parksie Poodle, you are an angel baby! We love you!
She is such a cutie pie!!! I love those baby blue eyes!!!
Such a doll baby. She is absolutely precious.
Those eyes! She is just gorgeous. And that skin-peaches and cream if I've ever seen it!!
Post a Comment