I can see why you picked that pic. He's so cute and I can't wait to meet him.
Those eyes on him are amazing! I bet you can't wait to have them melting your heart at home!Adorable!Thanks for playing with my FFF!!Sarah and Sophie~Bug
I LOVE his eyes! So soulful. Can't wait to see pictures of you all TOGETHER!!
What an adorable pic!! I can see why its your favorite!!Robyn
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I can see why you picked that pic. He's so cute and I can't wait to meet him.
Those eyes on him are amazing! I bet you can't wait to have them melting your heart at home!
Adorable!
Thanks for playing with my FFF!!
Sarah and Sophie~Bug
I LOVE his eyes! So soulful. Can't wait to see pictures of you all TOGETHER!!
What an adorable pic!! I can see why its your favorite!!
Robyn
Post a Comment