Tuesday, September 18, 2007

September Pictures of the Boys

Well, the tan couch was converted to a beach party for this month's pics, but Gerson and Elviz were NOT too thrilled about it!

Do you see the cookie in his hand?? I guess they had to bribe him to smirk for the camera!

How do you say "Punk" en espaƱol???

15 comments:

Andrea said...

SO cute. Even though they're not thrilled with the pictures, they are still super cute. LOVE the sunglasses!! :)

Kim said...

They are just so cute!! And I love the props. :)

Tabitha said...

They are adorable! I'm often successfully persuaded with cookies! ;)

Jennifer said...

Krystal -
OK - those are hilarious. I guess I now have to post my Kermit Girl. :)

Lori and Robby said...

Those sunglasses are cracking me up! I think the pictures are adorable!

So neat that you and Jennifer go to the same church. Maybe we'll meet you one of these days...

The Frugal Countess said...

Krystal, I'm praying for your rain to come. ((((((HUGS))))))) And I am jealous that we never got a beach party picture! Amelia had to be taken to the hogar for her pics, but they were not quite as amped up as this! The boys are gorgeous, as always, and I'm praying that your littlest babies are feeling better soon. :) :) :) :)

Anonymous said...

HA HA HA! You hadn't showed me the one of Elviz with the sunglasses on! It is my new favorite!!!

Farrah said...

Those pics are adorable...I'm lovin them, How awesome that they beached it up for those.

Katie said...

Soooooo handsome !!! I forget , where are you at in the process for them ????

Kelli said...

Too Cute!!!

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

They are so adorable. Love the background.

Sarah said...

OK, those pictures are too darn cute! I love that they did the beach theme for them!

Wendy said...

Love the pics, even without smiles. You should be getting my package today according to UPS.

Mackenzie's Forever Family said...

Cracking up!!! I love the expressions on their faces.

Megan

Jenny and Matt said...

HAHA! Those are great. Elviz' face is cracking me up.