Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Are you Ready for Some Football?

Well, Mynor is!!! This weekend Brayden learned to catch :) Way to go, Super Boy!!!
OK, we need to work on the whole "Keep your eye on the ball" tip -- maybe we should start with "Keep your eyes OPEN" :)

Got it!!!!He was so proud of himself! He wanted to play catch all day!What? He caught a football. . . it's not rocket science, people! I started pulling up, and my Mom hasn't even taken a picture of it yet!!! SHEESH!

4 comments:

JuJu - said...

her cheeks are edible;)
Bray - what can I say dude - you are gonna be just lifek my Mac attacke and beat all the odds and probably run this country one day:)

Love to you all

Julia:)

Soltana said...

I LOVE football pictures!!!!

How cute!!!

Jennifer said...

Look at that big boy!!! So proud! I love te smile... and little Parker just cracks me up with those looks. She is going to be a comedian....

Tabitha said...

Brayden looks so cute!!! I've loaded the page 3 times, and the Parker pic won't load... I'm sure she's adorable though!