OK, so Gerson wears his Batman undershirt more than once a week and Elviz plays with dolls. . . anybody got a problem with that? I didn't think so!
Beautiful Sweet Sara is in the background, so this picture is extra special. Everyone, please continue to pray for this girl and her case. She is still waiting, and she deserves to come home!
Thank you so much A family and C family for sending us pictures this week! Also, thanks for delivering gifts to the boys. I love being able to send them kisses in Ziploc (or Glad) bag ;)

11 comments:
I love those boys! And... just so you know... I have this favorite sweatshirt... I'll have to post a photo. Ali has thrown it away twice for me... thinking she was being helpful... and I have to dig it out of the garbage. So I think that Batman T-shirt 2 or 3 times a week is FINE. ;) A man after my own heart...
They are too cute! Happy Thanksgiving!!
Sarah
How cute!
Kerri and Ruby
That is a cute picture.
They are both adorable!!
Robyn
I love that photo. They look so natural and happy. I love Gerson's expression. I would make that my FFF too! Brayden and Parker will be ok with that.
They are too cute!!!
My little brother used to play with my little ponies. He's a man's man now. :) Cute pic.
How sweet! Those boys are so dag on cute!
Hi there! Ive been watching you blog off and on and I think our babies are in the same Hogar. I think I have a picture of them with my daughter that i just took this past weekend. I might be wrong, but I thought I'd ask.
Terri
Terri -- please email me ramair421 @ yahoo.com (without the spaces)!
Post a Comment