Email me sometime girl. I thought that we could do the raffle for Julia together. Maybe we could do more together than separate. What do you think? Send me your thoughts.
Seth and I both cracked up. Those pics are too funny. Looks like that girl is serious about her snacks! About ahlf the time, Adelyn spits her food out and plays with it.
8 comments:
Those are so cute!! Parker is getting to be such a big girl.
Gail
Email me sometime girl. I thought that we could do the raffle for Julia together. Maybe we could do more together than separate. What do you think? Send me your thoughts.
PG is just too cute! Love that B/W shot of her... her eyes are amazing!!!
Adorable!!!
Kerri and Ruby
These are really cute! :)
Seth and I both cracked up. Those pics are too funny. Looks like that girl is serious about her snacks! About ahlf the time, Adelyn spits her food out and plays with it.
Those pics are priceless. She is so adorable and she has some great expressions.
What great pictures! The little cutie!
Suzanne
Post a Comment