Sweet!
Precious!
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Love all those very first moments.They just make your heart melt!Thanks for sharing.Have a great weekend!
Those are such sweet pictures of daddy with the babies. Michael sure is a natural isn't he?
How beautiful! What a great daddy!!
How wonderful. I love daddy, baby pictures!
I LOVE IT!!! Totally crying here.
You can beat sweet pics of a daddy and his babies.
Beautiful pics!!Robyn
These are the SWEETEST pictures. I don't think I have compiled a bunch of first... what a great idea...!!! YOU ARE SO SMART!
I love your pictures; what a thoughtful way to show those precious first moments. Best wishes with your two babies at home and especially the two on the way---may they arrive soon=)Enjoy every moment,Erin
Post a Comment
12 comments:
Sweet!
Precious!
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Love all those very first moments.
They just make your heart melt!
Thanks for sharing.
Have a great weekend!
Those are such sweet pictures of daddy with the babies. Michael sure is a natural isn't he?
How beautiful! What a great daddy!!
How wonderful. I love daddy, baby pictures!
I LOVE IT!!! Totally crying here.
You can beat sweet pics of a daddy and his babies.
Beautiful pics!!
Robyn
These are the SWEETEST pictures. I don't think I have compiled a bunch of first... what a great idea...!!! YOU ARE SO SMART!
I love your pictures; what a thoughtful way to show those precious first moments. Best wishes with your two babies at home and especially the two on the way---may they arrive soon=)
Enjoy every moment,
Erin
Post a Comment